Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ezaria's newborn photo shoot - uncut version

I have just realsied that I have not posted the pictures from you newborn photo shoot. I think I will be waiting forever if I wait for your Daddy to edit them so I am posting the unedited ones. We didn't get too many good photo's as you didn't really cooperate!
Here you are at just 5 days old!
your tiny feet, wrapped in Mummy's hands

Smiles already...look at that sweet  face

I love the face you use to pull...the poo poo face

My sweet angel

We set up the background on the kitchen table. We had warm lights pointed at you and the heater on but it was still pretty cool. We also had your little sisters helping (not exactly helpful for a newborn shoot when you want the newborn asleep!).

Your still so tiny here. Wrapped up in a nice warm blankie

I think you may have done about 4 poo's and a few wee's LOL.
Here I am changing you again. W went through lots of blankets!


Your umbilical tie was beautiful.



Hungry bubba



sweet newborn feet

holding mummy's finger, oh girl I love you so much!

big yawns

So you were awake for almost all the photo's. We tried so hard to get you to sleep but you wouldn't! Your personality was already showing.

In mummy's arms


In Daddy's strong hands








You already didn't want to sit or lay still! 5 days old and trying to get out of daddy's arms...
as you can see this photo didn't work!

Your cord is almost off!

Look at that tummy so full with milk!


All snuggled up in the ring sling after the pics were taken

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing such delightful baby gooeyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jay and Kathy!!! Ezaria is so beautiful and I love the clothes and poses...super sweet and special! Gosh time flies hey!!!
    Much love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH beautiful photos!! Wow, how much she's grown already! What precious memories to have, such a beautiful girl!! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your baby pics! You've inspired me to do some of my own too...I keep feeling like I can't or mine won't be "as good." Great job and SWEEEEEEEEET, sweet baby:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)