Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 33

I'm 33 weeks today.

I have another cold :(

I had my pregnancy photo shoot a few days ago and will post pics soon.

I was privileged to attend the 4th birth of my dear friend Donna early yesterday morning. She did an amazing job giving birth to her first son! I will post pics and some more details soon.

I am getting bigger. I didn't realize how big until Jay took all the photo's!

I am still really tired.

I am starting to think about the birth but am still glad I have quite a few weeks left.

I am feeling lots of movement and am enjoying it!

I am not having as many Braxton hicks as I have been.

I had a visit (well 2) out to Oberon and realized driving is becoming uncomfortable!

I had my 2nd chiro appointment and am finding that it definitely works!




-Kathy

2 comments:

  1. It was so special to have you at Zephaniahs birth!!! And yes I so understand the uncomfortableness when driving!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible blessing that you could be there for Zephaniah's birth! Reminds me of Elizabeth and Mary in the Bible and how they shared their pregnancies together. So special!
    Sending love and hugs!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)