Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

34 weeks




Yes I am in my pajamas here! I keep forgetting to take a photo so grabbed one of the boys to take one tonight after I had a bath!
I was 34 weeks yesterday!

I had a visit with Sonja today and everything looks great. Bubba is head down and we got to hear her beautiful heart beating away. My blood pressure is back to my normal 110/60 which is probably why I haven't felt dizzy for a while. My next visit is in 2 weeks. Things are getting close!

I braved the scales today. I haven't weighed myself in months but I was curious. It was good news I've only put on just over 1 kilo!

My rib has come back out. It's extremely painful and is making me quite a cranky mum. I don't have another chiro app until next week so I'm going to have to put up with it until then.

I'm still tired but not like before. I've started to get into the nesting phase and am trying to get things cleaned! This week I'm sorting out and washing all the baby clothes. I can't wait!

I'm still reading lots of birth stories and am thinking about the birth. I know I still have a while to prepare though.

I'm getting big and uncomfortable but am still loving being pregnant. It will be over soon and I know I'm going to miss it!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way Kathy and know I'll miss it when its over so am trying to enjoy it all now! Sorry to hear about your rib- hope you get some relief from it soon.
    Glad all is well with bub and you!
    Sending my love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Such a neat round bump!!! I so hope your rib pain gets better ASAP , pain in pregnancy makes things so much harder!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)