Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Thursday, August 4, 2011

35 weeks

I'm a bit late writing this post but I was 35 weeks on Monday. I can not believe how quickly these weeks are passing by! I had been putting off writing this weeks post as I knew I would be getting my own computer. I have been writing all of my posts on my phone and it takes so long. I haven't had a computer for quite some time so it's pretty exciting. I only got it today so I have no photo's or anything to post (although I actually haven't taken one this week).

This past week has been so busy! I have had lots of days where I have been out all day, with football games, sports carnivals and a trip to Oberon. I am definately feeling tired. I have had a couple of days where i have been pretty dizzy and more tired than normal so I'm thinking that my blodd pressure might be a bit low again.

I sorted through all of the babies clothes last weeek and washed them and put them away. They are so cute. I have much more than I thought I did which is great because I was a bit worried I wouldn't have enough warmer clothes. Most of the clothes I have are from Bella who is born In December which is a lot hotter than early September. Hayley gave me a gorgeous little pink cardigan for her. I am very thankful to Hayley and Donna who have given me a couple of new clothes which will be just the babies. I think it's nice that each baby at least has something new to wear that is all for them. Thanks Hayley and Donna :)

I am still tired but do have spurts of energy. I am trying to get lots of cleaning done and am trying to sort this house out before baby arrives. I'm actually excited to stay home and clean and sort which can only mean I'm nesting! I still have so much to do.

My rib has been giving me lots of pain. When it pops out the pain is alomst unbearable. I saw the chiropractor again on Tuesday and she confirmed that it had moved back out. It had been better until this afternoon, it's not as bad as it was but it's hurting. I am hoping that I wake up tomorrow and it will be better again. I am seeing the chiro again next week.

I made caramel slice after craving it but everytime I ate a piece it would give me bad heartburn. Chocolate is also setting it off :( heartburn while you are trying to sleep is not a good thing!

Baby girl is moving lots and lots. She seems to be the most quiet between 4am and 7am. She sticks her little bottom out all the time and is getting her feet up under my ribs. She seems to be growing quite well. I feel like my belly has grown lots this past week.

I am starting to get uncomfortable (besides the rib pain) but am still enjoying being pregnant. I am so glad I still have quite a few weeks left as I am not ready for this journey to be over. I can't wait to meet her of course, but I'm not ready to share her with the world...just yet!

2 comments:

  1. That rib pain sounds excruciating - you poor thing :( Hoping you can get some relief from it in some way. Sounds like you have been busy. I really empathise with how quickly this end of the pregnancy seems to go! The weeks just seem to fly by for me after 30 weeks.
    Thinking of you,
    Love Lusi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much you are loving having her in there and especially your comment about not wanting to share her with the world just yet, that's so beautiful , and so different to me, I'm always so eager to get them out at the end!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)