Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, August 29, 2011

39 weeks




I was 39 weeks yesterday. It is just amazing how quickly time is going. My next post will be 40 weeks!


Not too much has happened this week. I am still really tired and am not sleeping very well. I am looking forward to being able to sleep again. I always find I get much more sleep with a newborn even though I up feeding lots through the night It's just such a different tired.


I am not really craving anything new. Heartburn hasn't been too bad. I've actually only had a few leg cramps (and not bad ones) this whole pregnancy. My rib is still very painful. It's pretty much my only physical pain from this pregnancy (besides being uncomfortable) so I can't complain too much.


I am still having lots of pre labour but nothing serious. Breastfeeding contractions are getting more painful and I wonder if my waters will break while I'm feeding. With Essence I was laying in bed feeding Bella when they popped! No mucous plug no bloody show no nothing. So I expect it will still be a while. I am not able to walk as much as I usually do as my rib hurts too much. I'm wondering if it will make any difference.


I'm still reading Ina May's book (slowly as I my eyes don't stay open too long by the time night comes!). I'm really enjoying it and starting to feel much more confident about the birth. Even though I have done this 6 times before each baby and each birthing experience is so different! I am excited to find out how this one will unfold.


I am still going ok so far with my edd nearing. It's other people that find it hard to accept that 40 weeks is only an estimate. By now with my last pregnancies I was getting anxious and starting to not cope very well. Wondering every time I got a contraction if this was it. Not this time :)







Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. You are coping so well!!! You look great too, all belly!! I hope and pray she comes soon for you :) how exciting!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)