Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, July 3, 2011

31 weeks




Well I'm 31 weeks today!
I feel huge. I really feel like I have grown so much this past week. My belly is stretched and sore and I feel so full just from a glass of water! The pictures really don't show how big my belly is. Soon we will do a pregnancy shoot so my belly won't have clothes on it! I have never had proper photo's taken so I'm really excited that this time I will. Jay will be taking them.
3rd trimester uncomfortableness has certainly kicked in! I am being woken up with really bad heartburn every night. Also having bad sciatica pain down my left side. I have never had it this bad before. Enough to even fall over once so it's not fun. I am still incredibly tired but I guess that is it until the end now.
Even with all of this, pregnancy is so worth it. These last weeks are so exciting. Feeling the baby move around all the time. Even being woken up at night with movement is wonderful. Her movements have changed from lots of kicks to rolls and full body movements. A few times they have been really painful. Little elbows and knees sticking out. She has been head down for a few days now so hopefully she is getting into position.
I had a visit with Sonja this week. We heard her heartbeat nice and strong because she was laying in a great position. My blood pressure was up a bit 105/60 but still pretty low. Everything else is looking good.
She is still having the hiccups all the time so I hope she's comfy in there!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous belly!! You have def popped this week, it's amazing what a difference a week can make. It's so exciting to think you are really on the countdown :) praying that the 3rd trimester tiredness is not overwhelming for you!!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your belly has grown heaps since I saw you, your due date is sneaking up so quickly!! Hope these last weeks go well for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! Not long to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really empathise about the sciatica...not fun at all! Hope that finishes soon for you. And having pregnancy shots is a lovely thing to do; especially since Jay will be taking them. What a beautiful memory for you two.
    Much love,
    Lus x
    Ps: Can you please send me your email address? Mine is bla27@myplace.net.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)