Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Friday, December 23, 2011

3 Months

Wow. I have a 3 month old!!!

I also have the cutest 3 month old in the world :)
I love the back of your little head

You are smiling and laughing all the time now. I just say your name and you will smile at me. Or you giggle when any of us laugh. So sweet.
Your brothers adore you.
Your sisters do too.
You are such a lucky baby!

And this is how you sleep at night. I have a new phone with a flash on it so that means I can take even more photo's! I sleep right there next to you all night long. I will often lay in bed with my phone light on just staring at you!

It was my birthday on Sunday and I got a new ergo. It is a gorgeous purple colour and it's all ours! You are still a little bit short so I put the infant insert in even though you are a bit big for that. I have you sitting sideways so you can see out. We will still be using the hug a bub for a few more months though.

You have become such an easy going baby. Your always happy and rarely cry. You will usually have 2 sleeps a day with a short nap in the evening,. You are transferring so well and will usually sleep for at least an hour at a time. It's school holidays and so noisy here but you are sleeping through it!

You are loving Daddy cuddles more and more and will fall asleep on him sometimes.

Your feeding much more at night again which I don't mind as I get more snuggles with you.

We went our for dinner for my birthday with Leanne and Jason. You got lots of cuddle of course with Leanne.

You are loving playing on your mat now. You are grabbing the toys and putting everything you touch in your mouth. You lift your dresses up all the time as you love to grab things. You are often sucking your hand. Look at your cute rainbow baby legs!

Asleep at dinner time for the first time in the ergo.

You rolled over for the first time this week. From back to tummy. I was amazed. You haven't done it again but often get your legs and tummy over just not your shoulders. Here you are today having some nappy free time. You can also sit up for around 10 seconds unaided.

At 12 weeks you weighed 6.46kgs. That is 3 kilos more than your birth weight.

At 13 weeks you weigh 6.64kgs.

I can not even explain in words how much I am enjoying having you in our lives!! I love you so much Zari.

2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous Kathy!! She seems very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She soooooooo adorable!!! And growing way to quickly!! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)