Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weeks 10 and 11

Can you really be 11 weeks old? How quick does this time go. I am so determined to enjoy you! I'm so glad I know enough to cuddle you lots and carry you and sleep with you. I don't want to miss a thing!

some of my favourite times of the days are when I get to sit and cuddle you to sleep. Your little hand holds on as we rock. Such precious times that I know will go much too fast.

I've discovered that if I pop you in the sling and then rock you, you will fall asleep fast and then I can get up and do things. Before I would have to walk around, up and down the hallway. This comes in handy for the nap you need to have at dinner time. You won't sleep in your bed at this time so I need to hold you.

We got another visit from the Edwards. So lovely to have visits with them. Here you and Zeph are hanging out :)

Love breastfeeding. These are my favourite moments of the day!

You got a cute little pink teddy bear and soft rattle off Becky at playgroup. It's good because it is soft so it doesn't hurt you if you bang it on your face. You are starting to put everything in your mouth and are sucking your fingers or wrap or sling or anything that comes near your mouth!

I tried you in the pram for the first time. You weren't too happy so I think we will wait a bit longer. It was nice to chat to you while we walked as I could see your little face and all of your smiles (until you decided you had had enough).

Here are you and Michael. He is 3 weeks younger than you. Lots of boy babies around at the moment!

We also went on our first family trip into the city to the aquarium. You screamed almost the whole way home on the train. I am finding that you get over stimulated very easy and really need your space and quiet!

I am so lucky to have you in my life. You bring such joy into our home! I am feeling very blessed right now.

2 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous!! Her eyes are so inquisitive!!! She's growing too quickly. How handy is your sling rocking idea! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see her growing up! She's just gorgeous Kathy! Love bubbas rocked in slings and being able to still do dinner!!! Our zeeki really needs quiet and space too otherwise he gets overstimulated way too quickly too!
    Love to you Kathy!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)