Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 10

I am 10 weeks pregnant today! 1/4 of the way there!!



I am still not really showing yet just feeling a little fatter.

I am really looking forward to the 2nd trimester which is finally starting to look a little closer.

I have had the worst morning sickness this week. I have had no relief even from eating. The only time I've felt somewhat ok is when I am laying down. Even then, as soon as I get up to go to the toilet the nausea sets back in. I am trying so hard to be grateful for this sickness because I am growing the most precious gift in the world-a baby but it's hard! I am thinking this could very well be the last time I will experience this!

I had a drs appointment on Wednesday. Just to get a referral for my 12 week scan. It's all booked in for the 21st of this month when I will be exactly 12 weeks. I'm very excited and scared at the same time. I just want to see that there really is a baby in there and that everything is ok.

I am not getting very much sleep. We have been having temp of 40+ for the last week. Finally a cool change came yesterday which I'm enjoying a lot. Unfortunately Essence doesn't feel the same way and has wanted to feed 10 times a night! I'm desperate for sleep.

I've been a bit emotional these last 2 weeks. I have had big decisions to make and have felt quite drained. We have decided to put the boys back in school. They start tomorrow.

I have been using the freezer meals that I made earlier on although I'm pretty much out now.

I am not really enjoying any food at all but I can not stand bread. Even the thought of it makes me want to run to the toilet.

I am looking forward to booking in my first midwife appointment sometime this week.

I believe I have felt the baby move twice this week. The first time I was laying on my back on the lounge praying that the baby would be ok when it fluttered about 6 times! I really believe it was the baby even though it's extremely early. I think I felt it again today.



-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic!! Not preg at all!!!!
    oh :( about sickness :( I am so praying for you to be over all this sickness soon and enjoying this pregnancy!
    I hope the decision with school you have made gives you more peace and helps you feel less emotional! Hormones in preg are so consuming!!
    10 weeks wow, so almost out of first trimester yay!!!
    praying for you!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)