Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 13

Today I'm 13 weeks and officially starting the 2nd trimester!

I am still feeling pretty sick and have actually had a couple of days where the sickness was the worst yet! I have been vomiting everyday since last Monday which isn't nice especially after having reached 12 weeks with no vomit :(

Tiredness is pretty bad also. How I wish I could sleep in the day and sleep through a whole night! Even though my body is use to not much sleep it's still quite a struggle. I've had quite a few nights where I've gone to bed at 8:30 or as soon as the baby is asleep!

It has been a pretty emotional week. We found out we won't be moving into a bigger house and it's had me wondering how we are going to fit and how we are going to make 1 toilet between 9 people work! I know that God is in control and that it will work! but sometimes it's hard to trust that.

My uterus has definitely popped out. On Wednesday I was really sick and tired and had some pelvic pain and cramping. By Thursday morning my uterus was out of the pelvis and has flipped so it's no longer retroverted. I'm enjoying laying on my back and feeling the little baby bump now. It's much harder to see and feel when I'm standing up as my tummy wasn't exactly flat to start with. I know that carrying 6 babies to term has made things stretch a little :)

I'm very much looking forward to not feeling sick and getting a baby belly and feeling baby move!

I'm also looking forward to my ultrasound which is next Tuesday where I will see what's going on!

I'm enjoying crushing ice in my thermomix and adding a bit of juice. It makes the smoothest icy and it's so nice and refreshing!
I also had the best chicken and salad roll today. I'm hoping that everyday I will be enjoying food more!

Tonight Jay and I will be going out for dinner. It's been many months since we have gotten to do this. We are leaving all the kids with my parents. I'm just hoping I can enjoy the food!


-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. oh :( sickness sucks! But yay to popped out baby belly - pictures!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)