Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 14






I am 14 weeks today!
I am starting to show and am definitely starting to feel the bump growing. Unfortunately this is the stage of not quite looking pregnant but looking rounder.

I am still feeling sick. Not as sick as before but still quite ill especially in the morning.

I am still feeling really tired. Essence is not sleeping very well and I'm getting lots of very broken sleep.

I am still enjoying the juice icy's.
This weeks fav is



so yummy!
I am also really enjoying caesar salads. I'd love one every day! I still can not handle butter and bread. I feel sick just looking at butter and even sicker when I'm buttering the boys lunches.

I am not feeling the baby move but am so excited for when I can. These next few weeks will be so good.

Jay and I had a dinner date last Monday night. It was really nice to go out alone and enjoy some yummy food!





What was left over from my meal. I took it home and had the rest for lunch the next day. I'm
looking forward to being able to eat more! The plus side of not eating as much is that I'm 5 kilo's lighter. :)

I am with a secret facebook group with other mums due in September. We have a buddy (mine is from the USA) that we are swapping sweets with. I posted this off today to my buddy.





I am looking forward to my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow. We should be able to see what is happening with the 2nd placenta. It will be interesting to see how much the bubba has grown in 15 days. I've never had an ultrasound done so close to another.

I am still getting headaches most afternoon and have even taken panadol twice this week. I try really hard to take nothing but when your trying to function it's pretty hard with your head feeling like it's going to explode.

1 comment:

  1. Oohh yay a preg pic!!! Look at how teeny you are still!!!!

    And a food filled post, that juicy is making my mouth water!!

    So glad you got some time with jay :)

    Second trimester woohoo!! Here's to less sickness and more energy for you!!

    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)