Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 15

I'm 15 weeks today. Very excited that I'm getting further away from the first trimester!


Photo is a bit blurry. I got Ethan to take it during the crazy morning rush! I feel like I doubled in size over night of Saturday night! My belly is definitely popping out now!

I'm still not feeling much movement. I have felt something a few times this past week but I'm not 100% sure it was the baby. I can't wait to feel this baby move!

I have probably had the worst week this past week with being tired and sick. It has been really hard physically and emotionally as I was beginning to wonder if it would ever pass or if this is how I would be living from now! Of course it will pass but after being sick for so long you forget what 'normal' is. I was thinking that maybe I was in 'transition' last week where you just don't think you can do it anymore and before you know it- it's over! Hopefully I was right because as of yesterday I have felt much better. I managed to clean up most of this inside of the house. It was so bad! Weeks and weeks worth of cleaning to do in the bedrooms! I'm planning on finishing the inside of the house this week and doing the outside next week.

I have been craving coleslaw. It's so nice and I just can't get enough of it. I am loving salad at the moment and am avoiding fatty food. We went to an all you can eat pizza last night and I didn't even have any pizza! Salad and garlic bread for me. I think my appetite is coming back! I'm looking forward to cooking and eating more and I'm sure my family is too!!

I've been having really weird dreams. Often I wake up wondering if they're real or if I dreamt them! I'm always happy to realize that it was just a dream though :)

Breastfeeding Essence is really painful at the moment. She takes up to 2 hours to put to sleep at night and it is becoming something I dread :( not sure yet what I will do about it though.

I thought my midwife visit was today but it's not actually until next week! I'm looking forward to hearing our little baby's heartbeat again.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a lovely teeny baby bump!! So exciting that you are starting to pop out now!
    It must be so nice to have some appetite back :)

    Yay for feeling better, sohope this is it for you!!!!

    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your bump Kathy! I feel like I've popped out overnight too! There's really not that much space between when we are both due - I am so excited for you guys and am really loving sharing this pregnancy with you - even if it's jus through the cyberworld!
    Much love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)