Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 17

I am 17 weeks today!

I finally started to feel less sick this week. It was great. Still really tired but the horrible sickness had eased off. Until Friday night when I got (I believe) food poisoning from subway. They didn't heat the chicken fillet up and I really believe it made me sick. I was throwing up, was really dizzy and very achy and just felt so terrible. I felt a little ripped off as I only just started to feel a bit better. Anyway today has been much better.

I started taking bio magnesium today in hope that it will make me a bit more regular. I always suffer from constipation when I'm pregnant and would love not to be! I have never taken it before but have heard it can help so we will see!

My appetite came back this week (until friday night anyway). It's so good to like food again and to actually be able to eat again. I'm really enjoying crackers and avocado, cheese, cottage cheese on toast and lots of water.

I am feeling bubba move but no where near as much as I would like to be. I can not wait until the movements are stronger.

I have 2 1/2 weeks until the 'big' scan. I can't wait to confirm the gender so I can start organizing things.

I got my sweets packages from America today. I'm pretty sure it will last a while. I can't wait to be more into chocolate!



and the kids all enjoying a try



-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo almost halfway! 17 weeks!! So glad your a bit better and that the horrible sickness is gone!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)