Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 18

I am 18 weeks and 2 days.
I am finally feeling better! Pregnancy sickness has pretty much left. I still fill sick throughout the day but it doesn't last long. I'm so happy. It's amazing to feel almost normal again!

I have had a pretty quiet week this week. Just been home trying to catch up on all the things that need doing here.

I am liking food again and am enjoying being able to eat.

I have been laying down with Essence at night to get her to sleep. It takes a long time (at least an hour) and the room is dark so I usually end up falling asleep with her! I do try to take the opportunity to focus on the baby. I feel most of the movements at night, when all is quiet. I'm feeling lots of little movements near my left hip. Most movement I feel is on the left side down low. Today I've felt the baby lots. I love it. I think I even felt it on the outside. I was pressing hard (not too hard) but it's hard to tell at first if it's on the outside as well as the inside! I love this part of pregnancy.

I'm still tired but am getting my energy back. Love having energy!

Am still really looking forward to my big scan next Friday. I can't wait to confirm that the baby is a girl!

-Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're finally feeling better, first trimester sickness is never much fun and it is always so nice when you can start feeling the bubba moving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! So glad you are feeling better and can eat! Yay! Makes a big difference hey. Lots of love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for feeling bubba more!! And I can't wait for your scan too!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)