Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 19

I can't believe I just wrote 19 weeks! Time is ticking on by nice and fast.

This week I am feeling the baby move so much. I am loving all the little movements. The baby is kicking lots when Essence is on my lap and especially when she is feeding. I am needing to wrap her around my tummy now so she doesn't squish the baby :)
I have also felt the baby on the outside. I'm already so in love with this little one.

Donna came for a visit on Thursday and bought the doppler so I got to hear the little heartbeat. It's always reassuring to hear the baby's heart.

I have had a bit of a cold this week with a very runny nose. Not really feeling sick but just feeling a bit yuk. Morning sickness has almost gone. I am almost feeling normal. I am still quite sensitive to smells etc... and somethings just make me want to be sick but generally it's all getting better!

I haven't had to many cravings. Just generally liking food much more. I am loving the smell if beetroot and am having beetroot on all of my sandwiches. Smells are still really strong. I'm still loving Jay's aftershave and the lavender handwash and also washing powder. I usually use homemade washing liquid but it has no smell so I have switched to a store bought one. This is the first pregnancy I have enjoyed smells! So funny how that works

My ultrasound is on Friday. Only 4 more sleeps. I am super excited to have another look at our little one.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can't wait til your ultrasound too! And yay for liking food again :)
    Luv donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)