Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, April 17, 2011

20 weeks

Well I am 20 weeks today - half way there (well probably not for me as I expect I will go over like I have done with my last 4).

I am still sick with this horrible cold. This whole week my nose has been running and I have felt horrible but being a busy mum I still ran around doing everything that needs to doing. We are going camping this week and there was (still is) so much to get ready! Yesterday it hit me bad. I woke up to terrible pain in my ear (it started off in my dream) and it got worse. My whole face was sore. I was pretty sure it was a sinus infection as a normally a cold would start to get better after a week but this isn't. Anyway today I have woken up feeling a bit better. The pain is gone but my nose is still really runny :( I have lots I need to do before we leave.

Sonja was coming ovee tomorrow for my 20 week check but because I still feel bad I am going to cancel it.

Morning sickness is gone! I just haven't had the chance to enjoy it because of this cold.

There is nothing I have really been craving.

I am feeling baby move lots and am loving it. I can feel the difference between her kicks and when she is rolling around. Last night I saw my belly move! I love this part!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sickness in pregnancy sucks!!! Praying it's all gone soon!! Hope you enjoy your camping trip :)
    Belly rolls, how cool!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!!!
    And glad the morning sickness has gone-yay! Praise Yah!
    Sending my love :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)