Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

21 weeks

21 weeks yesterday!



Here is a pic of my growing belly! I am soaking wet here as we had just arrived home from camping where it was pouring!



I am thinking I am going to be HUGE by the end of this pregnancy!

We spent 4 nights camping this week. It rained on 2 days one which was the pack up day. It was freezing cold and the toilet was a 5 min walk away - not the best thing when your pregnant! It was hard and I was completely exhausted when we got home. I think the hardest part was having a very active 18 month old to constantly watch.

My cold has finally gone away. Even my hayfever had calmed down while we were away but it is back now we are home. I am thinking it is something in my house that is,making me sneeze and have such a runny nose. I just need to find what it is.

I am still feeling pretty well. Still sick on and off but no where near like before. Actually I already have forgotten how bad the morning sickness was. It's amazing how your body works that way! I'm sure it's so we will do it again!

Not really having any cravings. I am enjoying avacado and tomato on toast but that's about all really.

I was suppose to meet with Sonja last Tuesday but didn't because of sickness and we are trying to organize another time.

I am feeling this baby girl so much now and am really loving it. Most of the movement is pretty low but is getting stronger everyday. She is always kicking while I am feeding Essence. I love her so much already!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. You look so great - not big at all, just this cute little belly!!!!
    I hope you can find out whats giving you hayfever!!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)