Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 22

I am a little bit late with this post but I was 22 weeks on Monday!
I am incredibly tired this last week so this post will be short :) I have just started on iron tablets yesterday so hopefully things will pick up really soon. I am so exhausted all day my body even feels numb. Yesterday was probably the worst- I actually felt as though I was in a dream everything was so fuzzy!

I saw Sonja on Friday. Everything is coming along fine. Baby's hearbeat was nice and strong.

I feel lots of movement mainly all low. I can't remember ever feeling the others this low all the time. It is really rare to feel her kick up higher (my uterus is just above my belly button but she seems to be laying sideways down the bottom). Lots and lots if movement though and I am loving it.

That's it for this week. Hopefully next week I will be feeling the 2nd trimester energy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay 22 weeks! I've had our little man kicking very low too this time round and I don't remember the others doing that either! Hope the iron helps :)
    Much love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope your energy picks up soon!!!!!!!! Yay for bubba kicks :)
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)