Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 26




I am 26 weeks (yesterday). This is a pic of my lovely clean house potty and all! Unfortunately my house gets pretty messy fast! And being a busy pregnant mama it takes a bit to get it clean!
Well bubba is growing and so am I! I haven't actually weighed myself for quite a while and am not sure if I will! She is still moving lots. Ewan,and Elijah got to feel her yesterday while I was laying down and they all got to see my tummy move! They were so excited. You can certainly see morw movement when you have a posterior placenta!
I have been feeling really sick though. Not exactly sure whats going on. I am extemely tired (more than really tired it's like total exhaustion) and feel sick. My legs feel weak and a bit like jelly (hard to explain). I am going to tge toilet lots at night even though I am not drinking at night (it was hourly the other night) so I am waking up feeling really dehydrated :(
Sonja came for my antenatal visit and tested my iron. It was actually really high (150+) which is a mans iron level so I am going to stop taking the iron tablets to see if that makes a difference. Apparently iron tablets can make some people sick. I'm going to stop taking the magnesium and liquid chlorophyll too and then wean them back in. If there is still no difference I will go and get a full bloods done. I am not coping being like this and really hope its not from being pregnant as I still have at least 14 weeks to go!
My blood pressure was a little lower than normal 90 or 95/60 which can make you tired so that could be it too.
Bubba is measuring 27 weeks which makes her right on track (give or take a couple of weeks) and she is laying slightly transverse which is what I thought. Her heartbeat was great. I borrowed two of Ina may Gaskins books which I am looking forward to reading.
I have been pretty emotional this week. I have even cried for a couple of days! It looks like Jay will be leaving to shoot a tv show in Darwin on 23rd of September. So I will either have a newborn alone with 6 kids or not have had the baby! I am so sure I will be going "late" again I don't want him to miss the birth. Either way it's not good :(
Our bathroom is being pulled out today so we will be without one for at leasy 2-3 weeks but after that we will have 2 toilets instead of 1! Exciting news for a pregnant mum!

2 comments:

  1. I so hope you are feeling better soon, its SO not nice to be so constantly sick in pregnancy!!
    Yay for new bathroom but boo for no bathroom for 3 weeks!!!
    Glad your visit with Sonja went well!!! you look so small for 26 weeks!! and the house thing , I SO understand there is never enough time to get it clean and keep it clean when pregnant, sick and running after other kidlets!!!
    LUV DONNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better really soon Kathy and those changes in your supplements help. You look gorgeous! Love seeing your *bump* :) Yay for the new bathroom too; how great that will be for the fam!
    Loads of love to you,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)