Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 25

Well I was 25 weeks on Monday. Only 15 to go! I don't have a great photo to go with this post. I asked Jay (who is a photographer) to take a pic but it came out horrible and blurry because he was cooking toast and had to butter it while it was still hot! So Elijah took it for me.

Wow. I was just saying to Donna that I am feeling smaller this time but looking at the photo I don't look smaller plus this photo was taken in the morning before food! Lol
So obviously this little girl is growing!
We have had the throwing up virus come through the house this week. All the kids were sick. There were a few sleepless nights and mega loads of washing! Why is it everytime I start to get on top of things something happens and i'm back to the begining again?? The house is a mess! Last week my sinus/hayfever/cold finally started to ease off and then came back :( so having to deal with sick kids while feeling sick is not fun! I was suppose to meet with Sonja yesterday but had to cancel.

I am actually feeling ok pregnancy wise. My tummy is not big enough to cause discomfort although rolling over in bed and bending down is starting to become uncomfortable.
Baby is moving so much she hardly ever sleeps! I really believed that she would be gentle, soft and petite yet quite strong emotionally. A mixture between Elizabella and Essence but now I am wondering if I got that wrong! She is such a big mover. She is jumping around, rolling and kicking all the time. She has the hiccups at least twice a day especially at night when I am trying to get to sleep! I am actually waking up to her moving around so much! I still think it's amazing and the most wonderful thing to feel!

1 comment:

  1. I think your belly still looks tIny!! And you're all belly too!!
    Maybe she moving so much because your placenta is different this time so you can feel it more? I think she will be exactly as your described , in between Esse and Bella.
    Hope this next week is spew and sickness free for you!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)