Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 24

I am 24 weeks today! Time is starting to move a little faster!
I am feeling a little better than last week. My cold is gone. The hayfever is still there but no way near as bad. I am still taking the vitamin supplements and have also added in liquid chlorophyll which Donna very kindly bought for me.
I am feeling less tired some days and still really tired other days. I'm not sure exactly whats going on but hopefuly I will have my energy back soon!
I am still really enjoying feeling this little one move around. The movements are getting stronger and have actually had a couple that have hurt already. Jay felt her move this week and so did Bella. Essence does every day but she doesn't know that :)
My milk supply has really dropped these last few weeks. My boobs have almost dissapeared! Essence is still feeding, though sometimes she gets frustrated that there is not much there. In a few months there will be though! I actually can't wait to have milk again!
I am really feeling the cold this pregnancy. Normally I get warmer in pregnancy but this time I seem to be colder??
I went to Donna's baby celebration on the weekend. It was a beautiful afternoon tea filled with love and lots of prayer for Donna and her little one. With our last 2 babies we have had a combined baby blessing but this time we are too far apart (8 weeks). I wasn't going to bother having a blessing this time around but am thinking of having one again. I was thinking how nice it would be to have an afternnon tea where everyone brings a meal or something to put in the freezer for after the baby has been born. Anyway thats just my thinking so far...
I still haven't really looked at names yet. I have a couple of ideas but am not sure if they are right yet. Something I will be starting to do soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. It was so strange not have our baby blessings together!!

    You should def have one and I am more than happy to organize it for you!!

    I hope your tiredness decreases and your energy increases soon!! And thar the chlorophyll makes you feel even better!!!

    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)