Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 23




I am 23 weeks yesterday.

I am still sick. Actually I would like to chop my nose off! Well not really but I am totally sick of having a runny nose! It's constant. I am going through many boxes of tissues! I have a cold still on top of hayfever which isn't fun :( I am taking horseradish, garlic and vitamin c hoping it will help!

I am still taking the magnesium and iron. I think it's starting to work but it's hard to tell due to the cold. I am still tired but that could be from the
cold. Or just from raising 6 children!




I am feeling much more pregnant now. When I roll over in bed at night my belly is feeling heavy. I am still able to sleep on my belly with one leg up.
I am feeling her kick up near my ribs now. I think she moved more into position earlier on this week. I love, love, love feeling her move around and especially watching my belly "roll". I don't think I will ever get sick of that feeling!

3 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS!
    So sorry you are still sick :-( hope you get better soon!
    Love those belly rolls too!
    Yah bless mate,
    Love Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO good Kathy!!! Love how much your belly has poped!!!!
    So praying sickness stops for you soon!!
    And so looking forward to meeting her!!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)