Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 9

I am 9 weeks pregnant today.

I have known that I've been pregnant for just over a month now!

I am too tired to write this post but I will try...

This week I can feel my uterus on my right side when I lay on my belly. I usually have a retroverted uterus so I thinking it's probably just tipped to the right at this stage.

I am reading way too much about all the things that can go wrong with pregnancy on the internet. This has me freaking out that something is wrong or something will go wrong. I am seeing my Dr on Wednesday and will get bloods done and book in for my 12 week scan.

I have felt a few flutters that I swear are the baby even though I know it's not medically possible. I have felt another this early (although I can't remember who) so am thinking perhaps my placenta is posterior this time. So far I have had a posterior placenta (at the back) with my four boys and an anterior (front) placenta with my girls. It will be very interesting to see where it is this time!

I am still really sick although today I have felt a little better. I'm thinking Yah is being kind as I have been wondering how on earth I will be able to homeschool 4 boys and look after 2 little girls while being sick. Today was our first day back and it actually went ok. There were a few moments I had to just stop and sit but that's ok.

I am not showing yet. I have lost a couple of kilos so far. I don't usually pop until at least 12 weeks but my pants are feeling a little tight when I'm sitting down. I love having a pregnant belly and can't wait to have one again!

I am still very tired. At the end of the day I'm exhausted and can not wait to get into bed (like right now). I'm not sleeping great but it is probably more to do with this incredibly hot weather we have been having lately. I almost rang my friend (who is married to an electrician) to ask how much it would cost to install a fan in our room! It's just so hot! I'm glad I'm not at the end of my pregnancy when the heat would be even worse!

I still haven't contacted the cruise ship yet but plan to do it soon.

I'm looking forward to hitting week 10 as it seems so much closer to the 2nd trimester!!


-Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh the first trimester tiredness is so hard!!! you are an amazing mum to even consider starting back at school while in the throes of morning sickness!!!
    Praying for you and so excited that another week of first trimester is over!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)