Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

28 weeks



I am 28 weeks! Well yesterday i was.
Once again i have been sick. Im starting to think i may be sick forever :-( This time i think i may have had a chest and sinus infection. I have not taken antibiotics for 8 months so thought a dose might actually be helpful. Fingers crossed they will work and and i will hit 30 weeks well. It has really been a horrible time to be so sick with so many children to look after. I have so much to do and no energy to do it.
I remembered to take a picture tonight in the rush hour while doing dinner and baths etc.. my belly is growing and is quite round! I am still loving being pregnant even if i am sick. To have this little girl grow inside is amazing! I love her so much already. The girls are starting
to understand that soon they will have another sister. Belle knows that after winter she will be born.

I had heartburn for the first time this week. It was really mild though and i didn't need to take anything. So grateful that i haven't had it bad this time!
I felt her little head or bottom right up under my ribs for the first time. Usually all her kicks are under my belly button.
Things are crazy here at the moment so this is going to be super short!

2 comments:

  1. You're looking so good!! It's so sweet with the kids start being involved and understand that a baby is coming !! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Kathy!
    Sorry to read you're sick again :-( not good! I hope you begin to feel better VERY SOON!!!
    sending loads of love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)