Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seven weeks


These seven weeks have gone by so fast. Your no longer the tiny little newborn anymore. You are growing so quickly. We had our last visit with Sonja this week. You weigh 5490 grams - that's 2000grams you have put on since you were born! It's sad that we no longer will be having visits but exciting too now that this newborn period is coming to an end. I'm so excited to watch you grow into whoever it is you are to become!
You are still our fussy baby. I would have to say that you may be our fussiest yet! All day you want to be held. Of course if it was possible I would love to hold you all day! And I do hold you as much as I can. If I put you down your not very happy! You had a really full on day on Tuesday with lots of tears but Friday you were great! I'm trying to pinpoint what is setting you off. I'm not eating a mango tonight to see if that is what is causing you to have wind. Hopefully tomorrow we will know.
You have started blowing raspberries. So super adorable you are!

1 comment:

  1. Fussy bubbas are such hard work! Praying she settles soon for you. Seven weeks already, man time is flying!! Last visits with midwives are sad. Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)