Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Six weeks


I can not believe you are 6 weeks old already today.


You've been smiling lots more this week.  Especially at me which I love. You also smile at Essence a lot. I guess she is probably the most familiar to you as she was always attatched to me while I was pregnant with you (and she is probably the loudest child we have!).

I was looking at your little feet and legs while we had our bath tonight and they are so cute. Just hanging there (in deep water) I bet it was what you were doing in the womb. Your legs are still bowed and go crossed when you kick out. You love your baths.


You are crying every evening for no reason that I know. Usually at about 6pm (it can be later or earlier) you cry...and cry...and cry! But you have been fed, bathed, dressed, burped you just seem to need to release tension maybe?? I am not sure why but you are held and rocked and sung too and LOVED so I figure you must need it. Afterwards you usually feed to sleep for the night.  However this does make life hard for the time being. Your also pretty fussy throughout the day and don't like to be put down to sleep or even put down to play! But you sleep well at night and just feed and sleep. I am so tired I usually fall asleep while your feeding and wake up to you still feeding!

I finally managed to type up your birth story. I just need to get all of the birth photo's so I can put them all together. I did submit your story to the homebirth magazine, Birthings.

Your back in cloth nappies now. I love your cute little cloth bum!





 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post, it never showed on my bloggers. Anyways, yay for birth stories!!! I can't wait to read about Ezarias birth from your perspective!!! And yes love love cloth nappy bottoms! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)