Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Thursday, September 15, 2011

40 weeks + 11 days

I really wish I had the internet now is the time to be blogging! These last couple of weeks have been so hard. The apps on my phone don't seem to work very well. I am now going to try and use the internet on my phone and not the app. It will still be hard due to typing on a phone keyboard! I'm trying to upload photos. Here are the pics from 40 week visit with Sonja.
center;">
photo I have no idea if this is actually going to work when I post this! Its been such an emotional week. There have been days filled with tears and days where I have been so calm and at peace. I have been having so much prelabour. The contractions are intense and the pressure is hard. I feel as though my waters will pop at an time. I still have not had a show or any other signs that labour is near. Sonja came again on Wednesday and baby is still doing great. I know that she is ok in there. She is moving so much I'm not worried that any thing is wrong. I've still had no internals even though I was tempted to ask for a stretch and sweep! If I am still pregnant on Monday (42 weeks) I will try that. Its so hard to just sit and wait. To trust Yah, to trust in my body and in the whole birth process. My head knows the truth that I am not really overdue, that it is still normal to go this far and its still safe but my emotions are wanting this baby out!

2 comments:

  1. It's so natural to feel that way isn't it! We know with our head that bubby is ok but we want to hold our baby close to our heart and in our arms!!! I really empathize Kathy especially with such intense prelabour and contractions. I felt the same with Zeeki! Thinking of you my friend. May Yah comfort your heart and body mate.
    Love Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember so vividly still how hard the end with Zephaniah was!! The weary body and heart but also such a desire to let Yehovah choose the time for bubbas birth. It's a constant war that goes on in our heads hey!!
    Praying so much for you and thinking so much of you too.
    I have no wisdom except that once she's here the wait will no longer seem like it was as hard!!
    Cmon little bubba girl, we are all so eager to meet you and gaze at your sweet face!!
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)