Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Friday, September 23, 2011

she has arrived!


After a very long wait (18 days past her EDD) Ezaria Faith Johnson is here. Born at home into the water on the 23rd September 2011 at 2:43pm.
7lb 10oz (3.46kgs) my 3rd smallest baby!
52 cm long and 36cm head.
She is worth every long hard day and I am so thankful that I trusted in Yah and my body to wait it out. She is gorgeous and we are all totally in love!
More details to come soon (and hopefully better photos!).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!!! You are SUCH an amazing woman!! To allow her to come when she was truly ready even though it was a long and hard wait!
    You did an incredible job labouring and birthing her and I feel truly honored to have being there to witness her birth!!! She is just so beautiful and I know she will bring so much delight to your family !!! Praise Yah she is here, your beautiful Ezaria Faith!!! Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post???!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! congratulations to you Kathy and Jay and the children!!! Praise Yah for all going well!! Welcome precious Ezaria!!!! May you live a long and happy life in Yah's presence! I am SO happy for you Kathy- she's just gorgeous!
    Love lusi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)