Children too are a gift from YHVH; the fruit of the womb is a reward. The children born when one is young are like arrows in the hand of a warrior. How blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them; he will not have to be embarrassed when contending with foes at the city gate. Psalms 127:3-7

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three weeks

Day 16-
I have felt so good after your birth. I am normally in tears for weeks but not this time! Physically I feel great too. The only struggle I have this time is with boredom or perhaps loneliness. I think I may need some more friends with little children or babies. I certainly need to get out of this house more!
Another day spent at home. Enjoying your sweet cuddles. Smelling your sweet breath I just can't stop staring at you- beautiful girl!
You've had some wind lately. Not sure how much is normal. You were pretty fussy all morning so I didn't get much sleep. Your not crying just fussing. Maybe because I drunk diet coke last night and I haven't had any since before you were born.
Both of your eyes are still gunky :(
Mastitis has cleared naturally!
Your skinny little legs are finally getting a little fat on them!
You've been having nappy free time in the middle of the table while we eat dinner lol its the only way I can eat without you crying!
Day 17-
You had your first shower with Daddy this morning and loved it!
We spent the day at the boys football presentation. You spent the day snuggled up in the hug a bub. Its always a good thing - it means I get to cuddle you and not pass you around to a hundred people! Lots of people came and had a peek at you though!
After such a big day I am very happy to say I feel normal again! Yay. Not lonely and not bored. I think I need the business and craziness of life with many children. It was a rush to get everything done today and it was so good!
Day 18-
You didn't have a very peaceful night last night. You don't seem to want to lay down. You were make groaning sounds and would cry when I played you in bed. As soon as I would sit up with you cuddled on my chest you would sleep. I'm not sure if its wind or a bit of silent reflux? I tried sleeping you on your tummy but that didn't work either. So not much sleep for mummy!
You also seem to be a bit snuffly but I'm not sure it could be my imagination because I am trying to figure out what's causing you pain.
You came to Elizabella's gymnastic class this morning.
We went shopping.
We went to grandmas and grandpa's for dinner.
You had a long cuddle with Daddy tonight while I ran around doing everything else.
Its 10:15pm right now and your sound asleep on me so I am off to bed to see if we can get sleep tonight!
Prating for peaceful sleep for us both!
Day 19-
Wow what a full on day for me! The boys started back at school today so we had the morning rush again :)
Bernadette and her girls came to visit and to meet you.
We went and did a proper grocery shop-all the girls!
Your still a little snuffly but slept better last night. Your little eye is still not better yet.
You do not like to be put down and will only sleep in my arms or the sling. My back is so sore from feeding and carrying you all day but your worth every bit!
I'm so tired and exhausted tonight after running around all day especially doing the night routine alone. It was crazy here for a while!
Oh I just love you so much! You are growing before my eyes and chibbing up nicely. I love kissing your chubby little soft cheeks!
Day 20-
You went to the boys school this morning so the boys could show you off for special news. Ewan wanted to prove you were finally born!
Your skin has stopped peeling and is super soft :)
Your belly button is all healed.
I went to buy eye drops for your eyes but then they seemed to have cleared up. I guess we will see in the morning.
You still don't have any milk pimples. Your skin is just perfect!
You had a pretty sleepy day today. I even put you down twice and you slept not in my arms for about 1/2 hour. You also lay in the pram awake while I hung the washing out!
Your still snuffly and have a very mild cough on occasion. I'm just praying you don't actually get sick!
I get worried sometimes that something will happen to you. I love you so much and am so glad that you are here I think its just too perfect. Trying hard to not let that take over the enjoyment of getting to know you and just enjoying you. Parenthood is so full of worries!
Day 21-
Your eyes are cleared up! So glad I waited to use the drops.
I've stopped taking the placenta pills. Its been two weeks and I should be fine now. Its been amazing to have felt so good after your birth. Its made a huge difference!
Daddy took the girls to the shops which left me and you at home alone for the first time. So quiet. I was tempted to do a quick clean but instead chose to cuddle you :) I can not believe how in love with you I am.
3 weeks old today!-
I honestly can not believe how quickly these weeks are flying by! At least I can honestly say I've enjoyed you every bit of them-getting to know you!
You had your first day sleep in the bed today. It was the first time you have been put down in another room ever! You slept for 1 1/2 hours. I kept walking past the room to check on you. When you woke up the girls and I were so excited lol I love how much they love you too!
We went to a body shop party at Hayleys tonight. You just slept in the sling.
You smiled lots today especially when I kiss you! So sweet the way you open your mouth as if to kiss back!









 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely to read your tenderness for Ezaria she is lucky to be so loved! So glad this time has not being a sad time for you!! Glad you got out and about a bit I know that often helps me! Grocery shopping with three little ones - wow!! I hope you keep on enjoying your precious Zari girl.
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 3 weeks already, gosh it goes fast! She is so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious reflections mama! Ezaria is just gorgeous. May Yah continue to bless you all in this season!
    Love Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)